We help you & your clients be more productive
Maker - Checker
Maker-checker (or Maker and Checker, or 4-Eye Check) is one of the central principles of authorization in the information systems of financial organizations. The principle of maker and checker means that for each transaction, there must be at least two individuals necessary for its completion.
While one individual may create a transaction, the other individual should be involved in confirmation/authorization of that transaction.
Here the segregation of duties play an important role.
In this way, strict control is kept over system software and data, keeping in mind functional division of labor between all classes of employees.
Features with built in Maker-Checker
- Multi-Dimensional Fee & Commission Setups
- Client Set up
- Documentation and Compliance
- Maker-Checker Flows (Onboarding, Risk, Compliance, Treasury)
- Automated Reconciliations
- Digital Onboarding -Individual & Corporate
- Risk Analytics
- Client Portal
- Alerts - Slack / Email / SMS
- Performance Insights
- Ticketing System
- Top Day Breaks