Clearisk, in partnership with a leading Global Futures & Options FCM, have onboarded their pilot customer to book both their Exchange and "Off- Exchange" Future & Option trades also known as "Internalised trades".
The blending of both these types of trades by Clearisk produces a single view statement of their activity, PnL and positions while saving the FCM's Client significant costs in Exchange Market Fees.
• 2 week onboarding time - start to finish
• 100+ Active Accounts
• 7000 lines of trades daily (volume of approximately 200,000 lots a day)
• Complete Processing with Reconciliation in 10 to 15 minutes
• 50 Active Contracts - both Futures and Options
• 200 combinations of Fee and Commission Schedule
• Covering all Trade Actions: New Trades, Delivery/Expiry, Exercise, Assignment, Busts.
As part of our book of Automation capabilities - Clearisk has integrated with CQG Setups and Market Data.
This will produce a high degree of efficiency from onboarding to front office user creation.
Also aims to solve the vast possibilities of Exchange Market Data Enablements with Billing.
• Single Click Front office Trader Creation
• Maker/Checker Approval Flow/ Balance Check
• Clearisk Client Portal to Exchange Market Data Enablements
• Billing trigger for recurring debit to Client Account
This year marks our 6th year of support of the Bal Asha Trust, a charitable organization that helps abandoned and marginalized children in the busy city of Mumbai.
They had a remarkable year of accomplishments in 2019.
Clearisk have raised their monthly contributions by 20% during this most difficult period.
Spread across 3 countries - Singapore, India and Indonesia, the Clearisk team have coped well in the new world we are in today. Despite the challenges of crying kids, internet outages and remote technologies, we are still delivering to our clients without disruption.
Thankful to our team - for their hard work and persistence.
Thankful to our Clients - for their support and understanding. Along with their continued business.
We also welcome 7 new recruits in the past year:
• 2 Software Engineers - API's and Integrations
• Senior Software Engineer - Over 5 years of experience in realtime data technology spearheading revamps in UI & Architecture.
• Senior Testing/QA - 7 years of Software Testing
• Senior Devops - Management of Cloud/Security
• General Manager - 6 years of Management and Operations
• Design Intern - UX/UI